Traditional Classes vs Delders Dogs
If you look at traditional classes, you turn up to a village hall on a Tuesday night, learn sit, down, stand and paw then get 5 minutes to ask questions if you’re lucky. With Delders Dogs you get 5 weeks of full support and guidance with 3 puppy experts. Our credentials outweigh the rest
- 1 class per week
- No help in between classes
- Repetitive obedience based exercises
- No ‘offline’ learning, if you miss a class or miss what is said its gone forever
- Exercises that don’t help you in the REAL world
Delders Dogs Classes
- 20 min discovery call to talk through classes and give you advice before you book.
- Email sent with 4 videos to get you started.
- Puppy Pack full of puppy stuff sent to your home. this contains the highest quality treats, chews and a toy, which are all things we use with our dogs and puppies. But most importantly, ‘The Puppy Playbook’. This is a 28 page puppy playbook with everything we go through in classes and is jam packed with puppy hints and tips. The value of that book is priceless and I genuinely couldn’t put a price on the knowledge we share in this book.
- Access to a private facebook group for 5 weeks where you can ask any questions you have. Don’t ask google, ask us.
- 4 virtual training videos presented live teaching you everything you need to know about puppy behaviour. Watch these back at any time.
- Guides section in the Facebook group has videos on everything you could possibly want to learn already there for you to watch.
- 5 in person puppy classes working on confidence building, socialisation, body language and a chance to practice what was learnt in the week.