Why not book a free discovery call?
(Puppies under 20 weeks)
Group Classes - 5 Weeks
Very young puppies are like information sponges. The experiences of leaving the litter and their first few weeks living with their new family will shape their whole lives.
Class sizes are small so that each owner and each pup can have one on one time with Adam and training can move at the dog’s pace.
In this 5-week long foundation puppy-training course, we look at essential puppy life skills such as
Whats the best way to find out more info about puppy classes?
How does the Hybrid of online and in person work?
- House Training
- Home Alone
- Curbing Nipping
- Handling Exercises
- Excessive Barking
- Settling Down
- Sit Down Stand
- Come when called
- Jumping up
- Lead Manners
- Fundamentals of self control
Whats in the puppy pack?
- Tuesday nights is online and can be watched back any time, Sunday mornings are in person
Why are your classes more expensive than most?
- The most important thing in the pack is the 'Puppy Playbook' then we throw in some of our favourite treats, chews and an enrichment toy
How many puppies per class?
- Put simply, you get more. You get a better expereince, more help, more support, expert trainers and you end up with a beter puppy.
Wat time are the classes on Sundays?
- Groups are kept small and are 5 or 6 puppies max per class
- We have classes starting from 8.45am and 9.45am. We allow people to choosse a timeslot after they have booked and during the first online class
No reviews were found.