Why not book a free discovery call?
Kids & Dogs MK
Adam Delderfield and Delders Dogs Ltd are on a mission to prevent this from happening again.
The relationship and bond between kids and dogs can be truly something special. Growing up with a dog can improve a child’s social skills as well as embracing responsibility, kindness and respect for living things. And of course, the love and affection from a dog is a great motivator for encouraging these behaviours.
A quick Google of the stats surrounding dog attacks can make distressing reading
- There were 8655 admissions to hospital last year due to dog bites and injuries
- Last year 2925 UK residents needed reconstructive surgery due to dog bites
- There has been a 26% rise in dog bits in the last 3 years
- 5 children have been killed in dog attacks in the last year
These stats are chilling and I am on a mission to give families the tools and guidance they need to understand the interactions between their kids and dogs to prevent them becoming a statistic.
Kids and Dogs Seminar – MK
On 17th April 2023 Stella Seminerio and I hosted a live seminar on how to encourage a loving and respectful bond between your kids and dogs.
During the evening we shared our expert knowledge and valuable insight to cover topics such as;
- The difference between my 2 dogs
- Why doesn’t Buddy Bite?
- Management and safety
- Accidents WILL happen
- Kids change, kids copy
- Activities for Kids and how to include them
- Stella’s insight into children
- Working in respite care for many years exposed Stella to many Autistic children or children with difficult behavioural problems. Hear her talk about what she learnt and how this helps her now when teaching owners with young children.
No reviews were found.